It doesn’t matter if purchased a logo from a designer or designed the logo yourself: frequently you will need to upload the right dimension of the logo (and the favicon) to a website or social media platform, print the logo, or simply alter the size. Find out how to select the correct size in this post. And you create a great logo using Turbologo online designer.
Logos are a simple graphic symbol that represents a particular company or brand, organization website, product, or individual. The primary goal of modern logos is their recognition and recall for the intended audience. a logo must be, at the same time, distinctive and simple to remember. There are today many logos across the globe.
The range of their use is vast, you can design a logo for the website, to be placed on printed materials, products including their containers, billboards, signs, etc. Ideally, they should be displayed next to every mention of your business so that it is associated with it automatically to the mind of customers.
Even though the logo may not include a font (only the image) the logo still has an impression of the company. So, the quality of the logo should be extremely high since a poor-designed logo won’t just be remembered but create an unfavorable impression to your clients.
For a top-quality badge, it is essential to be aware of the tasks it is performing. A well-designed logo has an elaborate effect that fulfills multiple functions in one. Particularly:
- The company’s items or offerings are more easily identifiable and creates a positive corporate image, and increase the degree of loyalty to the audience;
- Differentiates the brand from rivals and helps to differentiate them from competitors, and emphasizes its strengths and benefits It is used extensively to promote the brand;
- Secures the products from counterfeits It also confirms the ownership of the company of its inventions, and ensures their authenticity and quality;
- Logos are the base and the primary visual component of the branding identity of the company So its evolution must be given a particular focus.
At present, there are three primary kinds of logos and they differ in their design and structure as well as the number of parts.
The most important criterion that differentiates modern-day logos is their design and design. They may include an icon, a single inscribed word, or of both.
The .Ai vector file format created by Adobe lets you preserve the logo in the original format The entire components of the logo like an icon and text, can be edited. To view this logo file in Ai format, you’ll require specific programs like Adobe Illustrator, and CorelDRAW.
In the majority of instances, you can alter the text of this format. It is compatible with the following software like Adobe Illustrator, and CorelDRAW. You will need to alter that original logo.
It is required for better quality logo printing. It lets you scale the logo without sacrificing quality It’s also possible to combine the vector and raster image elements. However, editing logos in EPS format is a lot more challenging than editing when it is in Ai format.
Open using: Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW, Inkscape. It is suitable for printing on media, and printing scales.
It is the. PDF Vector format provides a great format because it renders every font, layout of page vectors, and bitmap images unaltered. It is compatible using Adobe Reader, and Foxit Reader Preview. Edited by software such as Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW, and Inkscape. Features include image viewing and printing.
PNG is a fantastic design format that is ideal for logos. It’s able to “compress” files without distortion. PNG was designed in order to substitute GIF images, that contain 256 colors. Open with Photoshop (handy to edit) as well as any other editor. It is used in Printing and web graphics (300 dpi)
JPEG is one of the popular image formats used on the internet. Its JPEG logo has been compressed which means that files are loaded faster. In addition, with JPEG format you can save images with better quality, which is not much different from vector graphics. Open it in Photoshop for editing, and then browse – or in any other program. Features: Web images as well as printing (300 dots per inch).
The format of saving will depend on how you plan to utilize the logo.
You will require an image file in one of the formats below:
- .Ai for the capability to modify the logo. Change the color and background;
- .EPS or .PDF to print;
- .PNG is a format to print and work in using the Internet (for the website or social pages, and other sites). It is necessary to create a version that includes the logo PNG with an untransparent background to use it as the header of the website or on a business card or as a watermark on an image.
That’s all! We hope that the info we provide can help you select the best format to save the logo. Best of luck!